Steve Brandt, P.E.
Steve Brandt is the Chief Engineer of Pond, Robinson & Associates, LP, bringing more than 35 years of engineering design, consulting and construction related experience to the firm. He began his career in geotechnical, concrete design and construction materials engineering, progressively developing additional skill sets in project and staff management. His experience includes previous ownership in two engineering consulting firms, which provided assessment and design services for commercial real estate, environmental and hazardous materials assessment and remediation, and land restoration. Since joining Pond, Robinson, Steve has performed engineering assessments of all types and classifications of commercial real estate in most of the major national submarket areas. His range of experience spans from small apartment buildings and single family homes to large high rise office and industrial complexes and multi-phase land developments. He helped develop our construction services scope and currently manages multiple Architects and Engineers in our firm providing construction-related design review and consulting services to equity and third party commercial investors nationwide. His areas of expertise include accessible design, commercial building assessments, geotechnical and construction materials engineering. Steve is a competent manager, mentor and team leader with excellent communication, client management and interpersonal skills, able to handle multiple projects under demanding time and budget constraints.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Valparaiso University, 1980
- ADA Facilities Compliance Training, 1996
- ICBO Certified Accessibility Specialist Training, 1998
- Texas Accessibility Academy, Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, 1998
- Licensed Professional Engineer – Texas P.E. No. 62648 (Active), Indiana P.E. No. 870425 (Inactive)
- ICBO Certified Accessibility Specialist – No. 1089481-15