Victor Farris Medical Office Building
West Palm Beach, Florida
PR&A provided a property condition assessment of the Victor Farris Medical Office Building, a nine story, 168,900 SF commercial office building situated on a 0.72-acre waterfront site. In addition, we assessed the adjacent 5-level cast in place concrete parking garage and sky bridge connector.
Other Hospital Related Properties
- Lovelace Medical Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico. 8 buildings built from 1952- 2001; 559,054 total sf.
- Saint Josephs Hospital and Rio Rancho Pediatrics Clinic, Albuquerque, New Mexico. 6 buildings up to 12 stories built from 1968-1997; 375,388 total sf.
- Palmetto Medical Plaza – Hialeah, Florida. 8 stories; 166,339 sf.
- Hialeah Medical Plaza—Hialeah, Florida. 5 stories; 86,062 sf.
- North Shore Medical Arts – Miami, Florida ◊ 4 stories; 68,846 Sf.